Return to Properties
7011 Harrison Road, Fredericksburg, VA 22407
Brand new 39,372 sq. ft. Class A office building completed in 2017. There is currently 2nd floor office space available from 2,450 SF to entire floor at 19,686 SF. This is the first of two new office buildings at the South Campus, a mixed use commercial development the Abberly luxury apartment community (288 Units) and also Germanna Community College’s future Stafford campus. The development is planned to feature a mix of office, retail and residential components.
- Suites available on 2nd floor from 2,450 – 19,686 sq. ft. (entire floor)
- Brand New office building completed in 2017
- Shell space ready for build-to-suit offices
- High-end finishes
- Building signage available
- First of two new office buildings at “South Campus” development
- Home to Germanna Community College’s new Stafford Campus
- South Campus also contains the 288 unit Abberly Waterstone luxury apartment community
Insulated glass store front, EPDM Rubber and standing seam metal roof, decorative EFIS accents and brick sign band. Brick veneer exterior (four sides). Warm Lit shell for retail/office users: Dropped acoustical ceiling and lighting. Bathroom: Dry walled, commodes, sink, fan set for retail use. All uses: Concrete floor, Ceiling insulation. Heat Pump roof top units sized for each space. Ducts in place, conduit for phone to each unit. 3 phase electric, 200 AMP panel, individual electric meter and water submeter.
The South Campus development gets it’s name from its location as it is just south of Stafford Regional Hospital in Stafford County, VA. The property is situated in a prime location just off of Route 1/Jefferson Davis Hwy nearby the exit/entrance ramp for the new I-95 interchange at exit 140.
The property is also located within minutes of Stafford Courthouse and the County Government office complex. The surrounding area will prove beneficial to the project as it is experiencing extraordinary residential growth. This includes the Abberly apartments 288 units within the development and nearby communities such as Embrey Mill that will consist of over 1,600 homes at completion. The surrounding area’s growth paired with South Campus’ proximity to major employment centers makes the project a great opportunity for new businesses and future growth.
- Located just South of Stafford Regional Hospital
- Off of Route 1/Jefferson Davis Hwy near the entrance/exit ramps for the new I-95 interchange (exit 140)
- The development is also convenient to Stafford County Courthouse and county government office complex
- High growth area with major residential projects currently underway or planned within minutes of site
- Within minutes of large, existing residential communities such as Aquia Harbor with over 2,300 homes
- 8 miles from Marine Corps Base Quantico with an Annual Economic Impact over $5.8B
- Stafford County boasts AAA (S&P) and Aa2 (Moody’s) bond ratings
If interested, please contact Donna Hart at (540) 785 – 9090.
Return to Properties